At CardioDx, we are committed to developing clinically validated tests that empower clinicians to better tailor care for each individual patient. To help you seamlessly integrate our Corus CAD test into your practice, we are pleased to provide:
- Clinician product support and training
- Specialized consultations with CardioDx Medical Affairs to assist in patient selection and test result interpretation
- Easy, 24-hour access to your patients' reports and customized charts and tables through the secure, web-based Clinician Access Portal
- A dedicated team of insurance experts available to work with patients, clinicians, and payers who will handle all of the billing for the Corus CAD test. The team can also assist by making patients aware of the CARE Patient Financial Assistance Program.
- Phlebotomy support and solutions
For more information, please contact CardioDx Customer Service at 1.866.941.4996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.